In this song form you're only going to get a repeat of the first chorus for the first and second chorus. The rest of the song will be in a "Tag".
Make your first bar the first bar of the 1st chorus (after the intro). Make the last bar of the 1st chorus be the end of song. Set the repeats to "2". So far it will play the intro and repeat the chorus one time for your first and second chorus. Now, in the song settings dialog; set it to "Tag Exists", and set it to "Jump to Tag" at the bar just after your chorus repeat. Choose something like "Song Ends After Bar "90", You will change the actual last bar later as needed. Create your bridge and copy paste your chorus twice after the bridge. Create what you wanted for a tag after your last chorus. You can still have BIAB create a 2 bar ending for the song. I do sometimes just to get creative ideas for an ending but I have never used the BIAB 2 bar ending. I almost always leave 2 - 4 blank bars before the final last bar. That give me room to fade out as needed or allow reverb to tail off more naturally. It seems to help If I force a resolving chord into the last bar after the blanks. It gives my final held chord something to hold out for. But I might mute the drums during the last hold. This last chord gets chopped off in my DAW.
Band In A Box chord sheet is "strophic" in nature. A chorus is one time through the entire song. It does not do well with a pop style arrangement as far as the repeats go. Example; The Star Spangled Banner. The accompaniment is simply the same for each chorus with perhaps some variation on the middle chorus.
Making the song into "One Big Chorus" or just building it that way from the start is best on pop/rock arrangements. I think it maxes out at 240 measures or something like that. If I approach the max bars allowed that;s when I look for ways to repeat choruses.

Does the noise in your head bother me ?