Ok, I just came off being the sickest I've been in a while. I had a cold that turned into bronchitis...then got the flu! So NOT fun!

I didn't respond, because, frankly, I felt so crappy. However, what I did do was listen...over and over! This thread made all the junk MUCH better! I would close my eyes and just listen.

So thank you so much for all of the suggestions. I heard some things I really liked! I feel I learned a fair amount too.

The funny thing is, I knew probably 60% of the songs, but never really listened to that extent before.

I can say for sure there is a resurgence of a lot of this type of sound. I'm not sure where it will go, but even an element here or there is very recognizable.

Also, some of you would probably be surprised that many of the artists on the radio do have things on their cds along these lines. They simply don't get played on the radio. So, it may not be the artists not liking it so much as the market (record companies) dictating it.

Anyway, I can't thank ya'll enough for taking the time to answer. That's pretty awesome in my book! smile

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.