Dear Shigeki Adachi...

By the power invested in me through the most highly esteemed and venerable auspices of the Royal Order of Excellence in Lounge Music, I do hereby christen thee, "Sir Shigeki Adachi, the 21st century Mantovani", and by this singular and most exalted title, thou shalt forevermore be known to thy kith and kin, throughout the realm of thou faire Queen (ladies first, right?) and good King... smile

I would apply the three "L's" to your composition, "Coffee Time": lush, lovely, and langorous! Your melody is memorable, your harmonies, thrilling, and the way you handled your virtual instruments is exemplary, to me, at least. How did you manage to achieve such seamless legato in your string arrangement???

"Back in the day" -- for me, the 60's and 70's -- this genre of music was known as "easy listening," and was broadcast virtually twenty-four hours a day, mostly on the AM radio frequencies. At night, the really great stuff was programmed -- Percy Faith, Bert Kaempfert, Jackie Gleason, 101 Strings, and Mantovani, of course! I would go to bed with an earphone connected to a transistor radio and listen to those soothing orchestral lullabies until I went to sleep. Truly nostalgic memories, they are...

"Coffee Time" is one of the prettiest songs I've ever heard on the "User's Forum." I've got my ear on you, now, Sir Shigeki! smile

Sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

Last edited by bluage; 02/20/17 06:21 PM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".