Here is another song from the stables of Christopher Werle and John Ford.

Not A Moment Too Soon

Chris sings vocals and I created the arrangement. We both share copyright credit and the song is registered with the US Copyright Office and with BMI (#11766041).

This song was written back in 2006 and I've updated it by taking our scratch recordings and wrapped what I think are some cool sounding RealTracks around it to get the final product. I used Band-in-a-Box, originally PowerTracks Pro (from the MIDI export out of BIAB), now RealBand 2017 (opening the MGU file directly), and DC8 Audio Editor (from Diamond Cut Productions) on this song.

This song began life using the MIDI-only style C_Eagles.sty. I changed it to use the suggested _CNTRYMF.sty style instead, which consists of:

Style is _CNTRYMF.STY (Medium-Fast Even 8th Country w/ )

RealTracks in style: ~~518:Bass, Electric, Pop HalfNotes Ev 085
RealTracks in style: ~~365:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Ev 085
RealTracks in style: ~~362:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 620:Pedal Steel, Background Cowboy Ev 165
RealDrums in style: NashvilleEven8^6-a:Snare, HiHat , b:Snare, HiHat Open

I then brought the file into RealBand. I didn't like the Pedal Steel against the vocal, so I took it out. but kept the bass, the two guitars, and the RealDrums.

Since I play piano, I decided to make it more piano-centric by using:

RT1006: Piano, Acoustic, Solo-Accompaniment, PopCaliforniaSlo

I would have liked to spend some time recording myself playing a similar piano part; however, I'm recovering from cervical spine surgery and am not up to it at this point. I will probably do so at some point in the future.

I also added a solo fiddle to this sing using:

RT624: Fiddle, Soloist George Ev 085

I hope you enjoy it!

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com