Monaural transfer tunes in wav simply by Melodyne essential, which is included in the price and facilities at about 10 DAW programs. Joanne has Melodyne Studio 4, which is now the highest form all functions of this application, among others, can convert into MIDI for Polyphonic instruments (guitar, piano). Both applications (essential and studio 4) can do it more example. Editing intonation singing and not only that, but in wav works with him as with notes in midi, you can add other voices from sung voice, where the intervals between the votes for individual notes by their liking. Great application in combination of great applications BIAB 2017. Sorry for my the English because of a text written in Czech I transmit through Google Translate to English and my English skills enough to control and better styling.

---------------------------------------------------------
BIAB 2017, Windows 10, Studio One PRO 2.6, Melodyne Studio 4,
Sibelius 8, Music Creator 6 Touch, ACID Music Studio 9.0

Last edited by Gause Zdenek; 03/08/17 09:07 AM.

BIAB 2023,RB 2023,PTA 2023,Windows 11,Studio One PRO 5.52,Melodyne Studio 5.3.1,Sibelius 8.4.1,Acoustica 7.4.14,Notion 6,Progression 3,Harmony Assistant 9.9.5c,RX9,Ripx DeepAudio 6.4.0,Kontakt 6.8.0,DeCoda 1.3.0,Synthesizer V Studio Pro 1.90 a další.