Trevor,

So great to meet up with ye again, man. Always quick with the most generous and kind spirited remarks. Thank you.

True, I have been away, but not exactly by choice. Following the lose of my guitar playing hand to nerve damage, complicated surgery seemed to have failed after the trial observation period. Then 6 more months went by and out of the blue, the unexpected began to happen. My fingers had been frozen in position, with the left pinky sticking out like a bolted-on flag pole. Just as sudden as the collapse of the hand, one day I began moving the pinky toward and away from the rest of the hand. Then the rest of the fingers began spreading out. I can't play the guitar like I used to, but no one can say that I can't play at all.

Expecting the worst, a lot of my time away was spent beefing up my right hand keyboard chops. I banged into a bunch of pros on SoundCloud who began asking me for arrangements and one thing led to another. Now I'm really over committed to these guys. Thia planet wasn't designed right. It really needs a 38 hour day.

Trevor, take care of yourself and I hope to be back soon.

Dean