We have double trouble here. Last week we had wind gusts with winds over 80 MPH (129KPH) for a 24 hour period. Many tree and power lines were down. In fact we lost three evergreen trees in our front lawn and we have a silver maple tree at a 45 degree angle in our back yard. It is hanging over our pool and chain link fence. Over 150,000 people lost power. We were very lucky in that we did not loose power. Around 1,000 people didn't have power when this storm hit, even with power companies from all over the country and Canada here.

Now we have over 2 feet (30 centimeters) of snow with another foot or so of lake effect snow predicted for today. No big deal here as we are used to snow. I was out snow blowing for about 3.5 hours yesterday blowing my driveway and helping neighbors. I'm going back out later today and doing it all over again.

The biggest fear here is that many trees are leaning and/or damaged from the wind storm. Wind speeds up to 30-40 MPH (48-64 KPH) are predicted today and with the amount of snow on these trees they could come down. Plus this weekend it is predicted to rain. If these trees don't have good root systems there could be more problems.

Luckily our house wasn't damaged. We are good, just real tired and sore!

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware