Have you updated RealBand to the latest build? If you just tried to use the one that came with it, there are probably some bug fix updates since then.

Also, make sure you didn't install it to the "Program Files (x86)" folder, which Windows protects.

You probably might want to also set it to run as administrator.

I'm not saying that it won't crash occasionally, but using the latest updates seems to be pretty solid now.

Also, be aware, that unlike BIAB, it doesn't start playing right away. It has to fully generate the entire arrangement for all tracks before you can play. You just need to be patient.

It's also possible you need an update sound driver, as that can sometimes cause problems (and that can be on any audio program).

And were you using ASIO and which ASIO driver were you using? If you use ASIO4ALL and have multiple sound interfaces on your computer, ASIO4ALL sometimes chooses the wrong one and you have to go into he A4A control panel and set it to the correct one.

If you have a lot of DX/DXi plugins, sometimes an ill-behaved plugin can cause problems (as can some VST/VSTi plugins).

Just a few things to look at to hopefully make it work for you.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com