Version 5 update does not generate or regenerate on my Windows 7 version either. I do not have an audio interface connected and use MME.

I have experimented and can get a track to generate after receiving an error message but other anomalies exist in the generated tracks. I've dropboxed an seq file to support.

My problem exists with new files created since the update and I can open previously saved files and everything plays as it should. I can add tracks that generate properly with previously saved songs.

Opening a new project, I recorded an audio track in RB, processed that through the ACW which created a tempo map and chord chart. All of that worked fine. Selecting a RT or Real Style and the program would not generate any track. Selecting generate track via the Generate tool rather than by right clicking would produce an error message and subsequently, generate a track.

It appears the update has made some small change and can be quickly resolved. As a workaround, I can open an existing file, erase the tracks and chord chart, generate and save as a new file. Hopefully so, anyway. I have not tried that out yet....

I did create an sgu biab song, saved it and then attempted to open it in Rb and no tracks generated.

Charlie

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 03/24/17 02:37 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.