Dude, I have to ask, is English your first language? Your very long, rambling and totally off topic posts in this thread read like they're written by a Tibetan Yak farmer using Google Translate.

Here's what I would like you to do:

1. Describe exactly what equipment, software, plugins and the specs of the computer you're using now.
2. Post an audio file of something you did that you think sounds terrible.
3. Ask how you can make it sound better.

Short, sweet, and stop with all this irrelevant stuff like the history of classical music.

Oh, and you have no clue. What you're asking is like sitting down at a bar with a heart surgeon and over a drink saying "You know, I've always wanted to do open heart surgery, can you show me how to do it next weekend?"

These people are pros with 4 year degrees in music production from places like the UCLA School of Music, Berklee and the like. Of course those guys can make a score sound fabulous using midi. But you're not going to pick it up in a week or two. How do you think all the blockbuster movie soundtracks are done? It's mostly midi, few productions have a budget for a full orchestra any more.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.