I understand, no problem in agreeing to disagree. Myself and many others happily share our knowledge any time we can help and hope you will give us the opportunity if the need arises.

I will say that you have never actually articulated to us what you can't do with BIAB. Completing the steps to input chords and generate a song is pretty much as complicated as it gets. Midi setup and vst's can be troublesome but are only issues if that is an area you want to use to enhance the sound quality, dynamics or add an effect to a song. Notation can be a mystery but moreso because one needs to understand notation. Everything beyond the point of generating a song are methods, techniques or procedures to make your tracks sound better, be more authentic to an original piece or to function in practice and educational aspects. In other words, they are not necessary to navigate BIAB.

New users of BIAB/RB that join the forum are fresh eyes and ears to forum members and PGMusic. We welcome your insight, criticisms and suggestions. Hopefully, disagreeing with you or you disagreeing with us will not discourage your participation.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.