Originally Posted By: Scott C
Loved the intro. Super vocal and loved the sound of the guitar. Well done
Thank you Scott.

Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Lawrence,

Clean, crisp, just so well orchestrated.

This is another winner.

The intro tempts us that there are great things to follow. No one is going to be disappointed.

The guitar work is flawless, everything works just so well, especially including the solo break.
Thank you for listening and for the kind remarks.

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Originally Posted By: rsdean
Lawrence,

My new favorite from you - I love this. An outstanding song, vocal and mix.

You are such a pro!

Bob
I also love this! Great prosody in the conversational lyric. Great sound on the guitar solo. Well played. Once again a top shelf vocal. Super mix. I am on my 4th listen. I even like the surprise ending. Fantastic work. Tom
Tom, thank you very much. Glad you liked it.

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Lawrence,
Fantastic intro ( if that`s what Neutrino can do for a guitar RT I`m gonna try it!) and an infectious reggae-tinged groove.
The melody floats nicely above. I enjoy the touch of rasp in your vocal too.
Very enjoyable!

Robert
Robert, thank you. And I am very impressed with the Nuetrino.

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Lawrence, your track sounds really good!! Especially the vocal and guitar. Great clean beautiful mix! Thanks, Torrey
Torrey, thank you for the kind words.

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Lawrence,

Clean, crisp, just so well orchestrated.

This is another winner.

The intro tempts us that there are great things to follow. No one is going to be disappointed.

The guitar work is flawless, everything works just so well, especially including the solo break.

I agree completely with VT!

I really liked your vocal and especially your guitar lead. If you haven't played electric guitar is years then I'm afraid of what you could do if you played it every day!

I really liked that ending also.
Mario, thank you. I wasn't sure about that ending but I went with anyway. Glad that it worked for you.