I went from a 22 monitor, to a 24 flat screen, but tired of that soon. So I was out and about one day and stopped into an Office Depot. There was a gorgeous 27" HP there for $129. I asked them to get me one. The kid checked his stock and said they had none. I asked when they would come in. He looked at another system and said that the model I wanted was an item that Office Depot was no longer going to carry. So I said "Then you have no reason to have one on display, right? So you can sell me the floor model." He said he needed a manager. Manager came over and said "Well, since we will not be getting any more, I see no reason to not sell it to you." And I quickly popped in with "And I should get what, 20% off for buying a floor model? And since that is essentially an open box, and extra 10%." So we settled at 25% off, so I got a 27" flat panel with beautiful resolution for $99 out the door. When I do go up there, I now have the 24" flat panel as a second monitor off to the side so I can have a separate monitor in case I need to pop onto the internet to research a question I might have or anything like that.

But the thought of Bob's 60 inch display!!! Yeah baby!

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.