Hi, have had a thread on the Beginners forum and was suggested I post here....so here goes.
Trying to get my Goldstar GMK-49 keyboard set up in Real Band
(and Biab).
I have just purchased a midi cable - Icon Midiport interface which requires no driver installation (maybe good or bad)
I am running the 2017 Real Band alongside of Biab 2017 Ultra plus pak. At the moment I have a very basic piano sound working with an unacceptable amount of latency.
I have no idea how and where to look for other sounds - organ, strings etc that I can play.
I can load a midi file from the net into Real Band and it comes up on different tracks showing the particular instruments and will play. I can change the instruments on the tracks to whatever is available. (You can see I am really starting from scratch but used to muck around with midi 20 years ago which is the age of the keyboard.)
When I purchased Biab I downloaded the trial version of Coyote Forte from their web site but because my interface was not compatible with windows 10 I had no luck getting anything to work and now the trial version is expired. Happy to buy that if I can get the system to work without the latency. I will try to post the setup from the real band page to see if that is correct and any other suggestions will be much appreciated.
Many thanks........flying blind.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30214162/Screenshot%202017-05-02%2019.53.05.png

BIAB 2022 UltraPAK
Xtra packs 1,2,3,4,5,6,13
2019 and 2018 49pak
Asus Zen Book UX533F 1TB ssd
Windows10 pro, 16g i7 64bit
Allen and Heath Z10fx mixer
Alesis V25 controller