Hii David,

These songs are always hard for us to review/critique because one's faith is very personal. That said, here are our thoughts, FWIW.

The essence of this song is embodied in the lyric more so than the musical composition. Although well-done, the music is simply a conduit for the message.

The subject of the lyric (you?) has a strong perception of the worth he has patched together in his mortal life and how it reflects on him as a child of God. he has tackled every burden placed on his shoulders and did so without pom and parade. He simply did so as his duty and responsibility.

We like that the musical bed didn't detract from the message. Rather, it was the perfect launching pad for your spirited vocal. We also liked it was not "preachy". To the contrary, it was a well-defined message as simple, yet as important, as the musical vehicle.

We liked it a lot. You are one of the most creative people on the site and we're always anxious to heart what you have for us. Just went back for a 2nd listen as I (Alan) was typing. Keep up the good work! Wishing you the best,

Alan & Di

PS: I think what I said was constructed rather clumsily, but I hope I got our point across. We loved the song!

Last edited by Al-David; 05/07/17 02:44 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops