I have had more problems with this version since I bought it then the whole year with my 2016 everything pack. There is a bunch of problems. Yes, I installed yesterday the latest build 463 and nothing changes.

Here is just some of the things that never ends;

1. Songs stil stop at bar 8 after loading it... How could I ever use this for backupband on stage, if I was doing that????

2. Cannot use the dropbox for Midi.. Never a problem in 2016...

3. Yesterday, when generating a solo, it ended up in the bass track !

4. After investing in a brand new desktop with 16 gb ram, it stil start scrambling badly, if I load/unload a lot of real tracks. so I cannot even stop it, with out using ctrl-del.

5. I want to delete a track, and pressing delete on the track menu, and the track just refuse to get deleted !

6. To many thing to even remember... But EVERY day since I started using it on my old laptop it had been problems problems problems... Was thinking it was my old laptop, so I invested in a brand new desktop, and nothing got better. Then I was thinking I needed the latest build, but stil the same, even saying when I start it; "A new update is available, install it now?

So, tired of this, I will give it a last change tomorrow by uninstall it and then reinstall it... If anything turns out the same I uninstall it for good and installing 2016 again...

But, since the refund periode is over lang ago, can I copy all the new styles and real tracks over to 2016 and use it there?

Frustrated, but stil in love with BiaB and grateful for this great community...

Leo

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.