Thank's again Noel for ur always helpful and detailed help ! U should be paid by PG Music for all the hours u spend trying to help PG Music customer out... wink (Did u hear that Mr. Gannon ? wink )

To take it point by point;
1. Not every song. Seems like it is pretty ramdomly.. Just to test it out right now, before I answer this I open BiaB, selected 3 different track from the Soundtrack demo songs, and all 3 stopped at bar 8. Then I open one of my own songs, whith 5 real tracks in it, and it did not stop, but BiaB started to flicker (Don't know the right word for it) again...

2. I mean drag a real track with green line under to the midi dropbox to get the midi file from it... I also tried to save song as midi, but the song saved contain no midi... The midi is there, because I can see the notes.... I never had this problem in 2016. And I need those midi files for a project...

3. No, I had not.. It was one of the soundtrack songs I was flicking around with to try learn more about generating solos... I heard the solo, so I wanted to hear it alone. Then to my surprise I found it on the basstrack, the original one....

4. Bad wording from me... What I mean is trying out different real track.. It happens especially when I mute som of the real track... But today, right before I write this, it happens right away when I loaded and started play a song with real track.. I had this problem also before on my laptop, so I thought it had something to do with lack of ram to process all the data, but my new desktop has 16 gb ram, and a i5 6400 CPU 2.70 GHz so can't be that I guess?

5. I go to the track action menu and click erase track.. In 2016 this gave a question; Do u want to erase the real track, then after confirming, a new question came up; Do u want to erase the Midi track, and after confirming it, it was gone.. Is this not possible in 2017 ?

The new update stuff solved by follow ur tip.. Seems like if downloaded outside BiaB and installing it separately, BiaB will not recognize it as done already...

And now, when I was looking for BiaB in the uninstall menu window, the only I see there is Band in a Box 2017 (463) update. Is this the only I need to uninstall in order to install a new fresh version ?

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.