Originally Posted By: Trygve Larsen
1. Not every song. Seems like it is pretty ramdomly.. Just to test it out right now, before I answer this I open BiaB, selected 3 different track from the Soundtrack demo songs, and all 3 stopped at bar 8. Then I open one of my own songs, whith 5 real tracks in it, and it did not stop, but BiaB started to flicker (Don't know the right word for it) again...

Trygve, I'd like to be able to repeat your process exactly as you do it so that I can test it out. To do this, though, I need step by step instructions, one step at a time, as to what you do. I need to know what style you tried and I also need to know exactly which buttons you press.

For example..

1. Enter style picker.

2. Select _CDRIVI2.STY.

3. Click on the button called....

etc.

As I said, I'd like to be able to repeat what you did exactly. Unfortunately, the information you have provided does not let me do that.

Quote:
2. I mean drag a real track with green line under to the midi dropbox to get the midi file from it... I also tried to save song as midi, but the song saved contain no midi... The midi is there, because I can see the notes.... I never had this problem in 2016. And I need those midi files for a project...

Did you generate the song before you tried this? Nothing will be saved if the song is not generated. I have build 464 with the Audiophile version and it worked fine for me.

If you want to load build 464, go to the link below and download the file. Then exit BIAB and doubleclick on the update to run it. Just check that the installation paths are correct.

http://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm

Quote:
3. No, I had not.. It was one of the soundtrack songs I was flicking around with to try learn more about generating solos... I heard the solo, so I wanted to hear it alone. Then to my surprise I found it on the bass track, the original one....

If the solo was a Realtrack, it could be located on the Bass track. The tracks are simply place-holders for Realtracks. All BIAB tracks are equal in this regard.

Quote:
4. Bad wording from me... What I mean is trying out different real track.. It happens especially when I mute som of the real track... But today, right before I write this, it happens right away when I loaded and started play a song with real track.. I had this problem also before on my laptop, so I thought it had something to do with lack of ram to process all the data, but my new desktop has 16 gb ram, and a i5 6400 CPU 2.70 GHz so can't be that I guess?

Did you generate the song? It's not enough just to press Play. I've noticed that in 463 and 464, BIAB does not automatically generate a new Realtrack when you change one like it used to do in BIAB 2016. I reported this to the Support team a little while ago.

Quote:
5. I go to the track action menu and click erase track.. In 2016 this gave a question; Do u want to erase the real track, then after confirming, a new question came up; Do u want to erase the Midi track, and after confirming it, it was gone.. Is this not possible in 2017 ?

Again, did you regenerate the song after erasing it? It might be the pressing Play is not enough.

Let us know if this helps.

Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024