Originally Posted By: Noel96
Trygve,

The above is exactly the information I needed. The section of BIAB that you are working in is designed by PG Music to be used for creating mood music for backings of slide shows, home movies, etc. It is not part of the commonly used area of BIAB (which is what I thought you were talking about).

Just so others can see where you are spending your time, I'll paste an image (it's the upper image at the end of this post).

You are one of the very few people that I've encountered who use this section of BIAB. It's a great area to play around in! Unfortunately, it was not something I thought of from your earlier descriptions.

Now that I know where you are creating your music, I can confirm that it only works for 8 bars for me, too. There's DEFINITELY a problem here. I have reported it to PG Music developers so it will be fixed as soon as they have isolated the cause.

Also... in relation to your other post on copyright.... if these are the melodies that you are talking about when you create your songs, then you are ok. PG Music indicate under the "Help" button, that this music is royalty-free and can be used freely (see the lower image below).

Actually, what I was referring to regarding Copyrights was not the song I can create using this Tool, but the songs loaded from the option "Load Soundtrack Songs" I liked most of those very much, and as mentioned in my first post, uploaded some to soundcloud.. Just used some different VST and added some real tracks for the backing. But the melodies and solos I did not changed or replaced with anything... So that was my question if we are allowed to do... Perhaps it is OK if I add in the song description; Melodies and Solos created by PG-Music ? Perhaps PG-Music could be kind to come in here with some guidelines for this question??

My next question here is; IF those melodies WAS created entirely by using the melodist and Soloist, WHICH melodist/soloist was used??? Because, there is some pretty unusual phrases there that I have not be able to, so far, to find any melodist doing. For instance in the Dark Places melody.

I will add this to your other post too in case others find the information useful.

Yeah, I thing that would be very helpful...

P.S. I loaded a songfile of mine in that I've been working on and, after using the Soundtrack Generator, it stopped at bar 8 too! When I exited BIAB and restarted it, the file played fine.

Seems like something "Sits in the system" after using the soundtrack generators default setting... Hopeful all the problems with stopping at bar 8 will be gone after resolving this-- wink

Thank's again Noel !

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.