Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Greg,

This is a fun change from the other songs I`ve heard by you.
The lyrics tell a good story (I hope the news from your advisor wasn`t that bad!) and you got the style and tone just right on the vocals - nice chorus parts too.
I think I can hear a bass line, but it seems far back,otherwise I liked your backing and especially the tuba (if that`s what it is).

Robert

We think Robert had this right. Great song - loved it! Great vocal over a super vocal.

You had asked what we thought about the mix. The only thing we noticed was that it sounded as though the tuba had some reverb on it. If so, perhaps back off of that just a bit. If no reverb on the tuba, ignore that - our 70 year-old ears sometimes are a little out of adjustment.

I've (Alan) been retired a little over 10 years. Di has been medically retired since 1996 - 100% disabled. It's nice making out your own calendar/agenda. But, it's easy to lose track of the days! Almost every day's a weekend!!!

Great fun here. loved the song! Best to you ...

Alan & DI

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops