Looking into a new PC with BIAB in mind. It obviously will have BIAB loaded but possibly a third party DAW, and any other music related software but that is all I intend using this PC for. No Word, Excel, CAD, etc etc

Looking at either a out the box laptop or build another PC from the ground up?

Not so fussed on the price side of things more on what will give better interoperability.

Is there any advantage in having multi screen displays with BIAB or is it only a single screen engine?

I plan on having a USB interface for mic and guitar so I am not seeing any major benifit in analog I/O on the computer, am I missing anything here? I would assume you run you monitor speakers and or headphones from your USB interface.

What screen size are people using and is there a sweet spot as far as that goes? Given most laptop screens are 15.5" to the higher end 17.3" would they be a comfortable size or do you need a larger size to operate BIAB comfortably?

I have an open mind as to which way to go, would really value your input and experiences to help guide me in the direction for the best BIAB user experience.

Regards,

Ian

Last edited by Fleetz; 05/22/17 10:28 AM.