I've been out of it with some medical issues but I'm back now. We've all heard of this recent ransomware attack a couple of weeks ago. That was bad enough especially when it was announced that MS had patched this back in mid March. Everybody who was on automatic updates was already protected. This hack caught the people who thought they were too smart to keep on top of it.

Again guys, trying to outsmart yourself by somehow insisting that you must control when Win10 updates happen is looking for trouble imho. Now this:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/security/a26611/new-malware-worse-than-wannacry/

I knew that NSA leak was going to bite us all and according to this article it has. As a former intel analyst somebody needs to go to jail over stuff like this but hey, what do I know?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.