BUMP!!

Today marks just 2 months until the long-awaited concert at LAKE GEORGE NY by one of the forum's faithful friends: MATT FINLEY and his band!

Since we first started talking about this, life has changed the plans of some who originally expressed an interest in attending. At this point I don't have a comprehensive awareness of who all will be there. I know for sure that Matt, Mario and I will be there.

As stated in previous posts about this, the room I rented can hold more than one person, so if you can make it to Matt's concert, you're welcome to share my accommodations (no charge...first come first served)

If you've ever entertained the idea of meeting some forum friends, this might be the last organized effort to make something happen.

If you're still thinking about coming, please post something in this thread to let us know, as Matt has made arrangements for a hall that may be overkill if it ends up being just the 3 of us. If you don't like the idea of posting that you'll be away from home in a public forum, then please send Matt a PM to let him know.

It would be great to see any of you who are willing and able to come!

July 25, 2017
Lake George NY
Matt Finley concert
and BIAB forum get-together