Thanks for the reminder, Pat, and we really appreciate all your efforts.

I made a deal with Pat that I would have my hands full producing the concert and hosting the band in the last few days leading to July 25, but until then, I'm happy to answer any questions and help any way I can.

I did reserve the community center building for Sunday through Tuesday, and I designated that as the concert's rain location. The building is in a quiet mountain location with a pond, has an excellent kitchen, and would be a great place to hang. However, if it looks like it's only a few people coming, then I would like to release that building and get some of my deposit back, because the building is in high demand for weddings and such. My cabin on the lake would be fine for just a few folks.

I grew up in Lake George and my wife Denise and I still live here as much as we can. It's one of the most beautiful places anywhere, in addition to all the various tourist attractions. It's also of great historical significance: what happened here is the reason we speak English in the USA.

I'm looking forward to meeting any of you. And Pat is a great guy; you'll love meeting him too.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors