Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Ok, now we have a second person with this, but several who do not experience it. Although this isn't a serious problem, we should try to figure out what's different about the systems where it happens.

Person, I have the same Windows version as you. Jdchess, please post some detail about your system. In particular, what version of Windows? Both of you, what brand mouse?

Matt,

System is a desktop that I built with a few leftovers and is mainly used for BiaB and very little else. It's an ASUS mobo with a quad core AMD Phenom II X4 830 running at 2.8Ghz (not an i7 by any means but plenty for running an application like BiaB). Windows 10 Pro with 8GB of RAM. I actually work in IT for a living as a network admin, so I keep the machine running extremely lean. It's very clean and has no other noticeable issues. CPU rarely tops more than ~30% during RT generation, and then almost never hits more than ~14% during playback. That, coupled with BiaB's small memory footprint making RAM essentially a non-issue, means that it certainly does not appear to be a system resource problem. No other applications display the same behavior for me. The mouse is a wired ASUS using the generic HID-compliant mouse MS driver.

It's likely not a major issue at all, but as an IT guy, it does make me curious.

Jason

Last edited by jdchess; 05/28/17 08:54 AM.