I think we have, for years, put up with a lot of small problems in BIAB that new users consider as bugs. As soon as this problem was posted, many of us knew the answer imediately, and in our own work, fix it by adjusting the previous note whenever we delete one.

It is a bug, not a feature, but we deal with it and move on. There are so many good things about BIAB that we simply overlook the minor issues.

Many problems with notation have existed for years. There are many threads about time signatures other rhan 4/4 or 3/4, 4 chord max per bar, or even the limit of 256 bars per song. These are issues that will probably never be addressed without a major rewrite of the notation module, and somehow I don't see that in the immediate future.

I am not sure that we can do much about it. We seemed resigned to ignoring them because the rest of the product is so good. Maybe the beta testers should keep flagging the problems and hoping that PGM listen.

Do we need an FAQ and the known workarounds for the 'bugs', 'issues', 'features'?

BIAB for Windows Version 2019 (643)
Windows 10 (1909)