Hello KJ,

Great song! My favorite part:

Troubles seem to find him
no matter which way he'd choose
But with a broken heart and broken dreams
there's not much left to lose

The entire lyric is terrific but those lines stuck out for me. That's some mighty fine writing.

I got back from Vietnam in August of 1967 (4th Infantry Division). I;m originally from St. Louis, MO. I had a little money in my pocket and was driving down St Charles Rock Road in suburban St. Louis and saw a 1957 Chevy convertible and drove off in it, leaving my 1952 Studebaker with the guy. I gave him $400.00 and the Studebaker. Pretty good deal! Wish I still had the '57. It would be worth well over $75,000.00. It was in perfect condition and had almost every open available. I did a lot of touring, too. Been to all but two states - never made it to Oregon or Hawaii. I figured either on the way to or o0n the way back from Vietnam I'd go through Hawaii. Nope - Alaska both times!

Sounds like you had a good time and wrote some good music. Thanks for checking in anjd letting us see that great lyric. Best to you,

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops