Originally Posted By: ROG
Hi Alan.

Get that bigger hat size ordered, because this is just fabulous. I've always liked the blues anyway, but this is inspired.

Love the lyrics. It's one of those songs where you think "! wish I'd thought of that"!

Brilliant backing track and wonderful vocal delivery - your blues timing and phrasing are superb.

The whole thing has an amazing live feel to it and I must say, I'd travel a long way to hear that band.

Great stuff.

Cheers, ROG.

ROG, my friend! You are heading me to financial ruin with all these bigger hats I've bought lately. But I sure enjoy the wonderful comments from you. I've always like Stevie ray Vaughn. I have two family members who live in Austin, Texas and the live music scene down there is simply fabulous. That where SRV got his start and he's still cherished there. I've spent many a night prowling the bars near downtown Austin.

Thank you so much for those very kind compliments. Wishing you a great week in the making.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops