Originally Posted By: WendyM
An observation. Ive tried the Play button and i like whatit does but it only plays the first 4 bars of my chord sheet. All well and good if all instruments in yr song play together in those 4 bars. But i have a song where bars 1-8 are piano only before the band gets out of bed so the Play feature doesnt help there.
Unless of course, there is a way to extend the number of bars in Play?
WendyM

Deselect (uncheck) the 4 bar preview button and the whole song will play.

But here's a tip. Many songs use the first 4 bars for the intro which many times is a different chord progression than your verse, chorus or the hook of your song.

I sometimes temporarily change those first 4 bars of the song to different chords than the intro and use those 4 bars to focus in on a particular section of my song and this allows me to quickly search and audition styles or RealTracks. When I find a suitable style or track, I change the first 4 bars back to the correct chords for my song.

Those 4 bars can be any chord progression you wish, rather than only the first 4 bars of your song. It's a time saving feature.

Charlie

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Capture.JPG (63.26 KB, 38 downloads)
Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 06/17/17 01:42 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.