Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Steve,

I've always thought that the hardest song to write is the "simple, honest love song". When they are done right, they are as powerful as songwriting gets...

THIS is done right! A beautiful write. Gorgeous! The bridge is especially nice...

Your production and arrangements are always some of the best ever presented here. This is no exception. Stunning from start to finish. Interesting, understated. Done right.

This is exceptional in every way.

floyd

Thanks so much, Floyd. Your comment are always most welcome. I really appreciate your taking the time to listen and post. Glad you like this one.

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Steve, This sure is a beautiful song. The acoustics sound so good and your vocals are tremendous. You have been and continue to be one of my favorite artists on the forum. I always look forward to what you come up with. I loved everything about this and am going back for another listen. Tom

Thank you, Tom for your very generous comments. Really appreciated!

Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Steve,

This is by far my favorite of your productions so far. The instrumentation, playing, vocals, mixing, production and mastering is gorgeous, warm and beautiful.

Great job!!

David, I really appreciate your kind words! Glad you like this production.

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann