Originally Posted By: Mike Head
HI TRAX

Well as you are familiar with the Yamaha OS from your tyros (do you still have it)
You would be happy with the Yamaha PSR range the 770 is in your price range the 970 is just above but shop around .
Both of these are full arranger keyboards and the voicing will be very compatible with previous midi files from the tyros re Bank change and voice numbers MSB LSB program / patch.
3 intro and endings 4 style variations for each style onboard audio record to wav file on USB.

If you feel you would like a nice 88 key Piano full size weighted keys then the Yamaha DGX 660
Is a very good buy this is a very good price right in you range.
Still has on board styles and a full set of XG lite voices + some nice panel voices like sweet and live .
Only 2 intro / ending and 2 style variations on these but the most useful 2 out of the 4 on other models.
Be aware the DGX range does not have any standard mid 5 pin din sockets only mid via usb to host. But this is fine for connecting your pc and BIAB / DAWS etc.
Just my thoughts any questions please come back.
Mike

I also like the fact that the Yamaha keyboards have vocal harmonies. That is an extra incentive to me. I don't have my Tyros anymore and regret selling it to this day. I think the 970 is my 1st choice, if i can find one close to my price range. Thanks again everyone for the information.

Trax