I understand Mario. I also use a similar workflow as you and incorporate either RealBand or Studio One DAW or both on occasion. While you can export as many Biab tracks as needed now, I can see where having 16 available at once would be quite useful.

You are correct that for the user making backing tracks and is more concerned with generating a song 'in the style of' tracks and who won't be doing a lot of cutting and pasting and letting Biab do all the heavy lifting, then bouncing can quickly allow them to spice up the finished product with some additional instruments without transferring tracks over to a DAW.

The biggest benefit for me is how quickly styles and realtracks can be auditioned in the Biab using the Biab stylepicker and the play using my chord progression feature rather than the RB stylepicker which takes quite a bit more time.

Your workflow is more traditional and better known as well as used by most users by a large percentage over the bouncing method I believe.

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.