Officially, we are now residents on the farm.

Got the final inspection passed a few weeks ago..... cleaned up a bit and started moving in. I also have stuff piled up in my new studio. Got the biz computer up and running, and started putting the DAW back together as well. Fired it up for a test play yesterday. Sounds good in here so far. Got internet and off the air TV as well as some streaming stuff on Neo so far. I find that I don't really miss the TV..... got my phones ported over to magic jacks.... my wife's phone bill went from $55/mo to $3/mo....and my biz number went from $150/mo to $3/mo as well.

Got to run ARC on the room when I get the chance. Problem is, there's still so much to do.

I'm thinking I might be getting into the clear by September. Still have so much "stuff" at the old house. Stuff in the kitchen cabinets, stuff in my old studio office, stuff in out bathroom and bedroom closet, and OMG..... so much stuff in the attics. We have 2 attics and there's also 3 sheds in the backyard that need going through. Downsizing from 2400 sq ft to just over 1900 sq ft will force you to decide what you really need and what you don't. We do have a nice sized storage attic for the stuff we absolutely need to keep but don't use often as well as company and personal records.

We have to clear out the old house to paint and fix up before we can put it on the market. We want to get it sold quickly.

Once we get settled in a bit, I'll be doing some pictures and posting them here.

Last edited by Guitarhacker; 06/27/17 08:54 AM.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.