Originally Posted By: Rob Buford
Dan,

I'm also running Reaper and BIAB. Very stable setup. Are you doing any recording into Reaper with the TC? As I said I have a new VL3X, and would be interested in knowing your particular hookup info between the TC and Reaper. Thanks for any advice you might wish to share.

Rob

Rob, I touched on my outcome with BIAB earlier in the thread.

1) I was never able to really integrate it into my live BIAB show. Too complex and not enough time to master it to the level necessary.

In the end I did little work with the TC-VLT2 in BIAB but quickly moved to Reaper with it. Here is what I found.

For Studio Work I never got it to work as I wanted - I was not successful in routing-in and recording a dry signal and then applying the VLT2 effects to that and bouncing the track. The routing of the VLT2 was just not flexible enough (although it claimed to be), it just didn't work for me.

Direct recording of the wet-effects was not problem into Reaper. And routing of a midi signal to control the harmonies was doable with Reaper. But what I wanted, and have never found, is a full VST app which you can apply effects on a dry vocal track.

Reaper still runs on my machine, but the VLT2 is in the closet. I am looking for a project to pull it out again. so maybe I will have an update for you in the near future.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper