Originally Posted By: Trygve Larsen
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
I have never in all the years gone here! As I read this thread I thought maybe these are loops So I went directly into the file folder in explorer and just selected one file. It opened in BIAB and OMG what I am hearing? It appears to be a collection of layered synth pads producing a atmosphere backing. It was really really cool! Did not even sound like BIAB.
Thanks for the heads up.

Happy u discover it also MusicStudent !

I wanted to circle back to this old thread. No intention to beat my own drum (I don't make any money on play count grin ), but I did spend sometime getting to know this BIAB Feature and was really happy with the outcome. So this is simply another testimony to what is hidden in BIAB for those who explore.

River Winding

The next time someone asks about what files and styles they can delete cause they don't "... use any of that stuff", tell them there is gold in them there mountains.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper