Originally Posted By: dcuny
I love the first line of the song, and how it manages to do so much in such a small number of words. "mamma" indicates the writer is young; "i take my pen" is formal, archaic phrase.

Another thing that caught my ear was the interesting rhythms - it's very melodic, but the phrasing feels very natural.

Super job.

Thanks. We're pleased you noticed the archaic structure - that comes from reading many CW period letters. "I take my pen in hand" was common also. Thanks also for mentioning the rhythm- Tom really helped with that. We appreciate your thoughtful remarks.

J&B

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Beautiful as your songs always are, but also thought provoking. In this day of televised wars, complete with logos and carefully framed wide angle shots to maximize the shock and awe, it's worth being reminded that most wars are fought by people who are barely adults.

Nice job on the whole package, everybody who participated did an outstanding job!

I also liked the video.

Thanks Pat. Yep, fought by the young and ordered so by adults whom for some occasions should know better. Glad you liked it!

J&B