Originally Posted By: RichRayer
I just tried again this time I downloaded all the files at the same time which gave me a zip file, but when I unzipped it both in Windows extraction app and also with WinZip (it is a pay ware program!) I got the same 6 files===None of which can be extracted because both WinZip and Windows 10 doesn't recognize that file format.

What have I done wrong?
I must still say I've never heard of WinZip not being able to correctly handle segmented zip files before confused
Granted, I'm not a PC user myself (hence unaware of that WinZip is payware), so there could be a number of factors beyond my knowledge that causes this not to work. One possibility is that your downloads were incomplete, for even if just one segment is not there in full, you won't get them to work no matter what. So that's a place to start looking. Also, have you tried running WinZip and opening the first segment from within the program?! If not, then that'll be your next step to try.

There are plenty of true freeware unzipping programs around if you just look for them! PeaZip is one, which I found in just seconds before doing this reply, that you might want to try. It's got good reviews and is supposedly able to deal with files like this.

There's only one thing to do in crisis like this - Sleep on it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)