Originally Posted By: HiroshiK
Hi David,

Wonderful work! I love it.

The Japanese flavor is well expressed and mixed with other countries'. The sitar sound is effectively used in place of the Koto sound.

Originally Posted By: Al-David
.., about a young Japanese couple in San Francisco who were getting married. ... The hangup was he came from a family of strict cultural tradition and she was from a family who'd loved all over the world.

I know a very similar Japanese couple. In this case, she is from a family of strict Japanese cultural tradition which is very rare today in Japan especially in large cities. She is from the city in Kyushu that was a castle town and therefore still inherits some of the Samurai-age culture. She herself is free from the tradition. They live in Tokyo for long and met there. They got married last year. Their wedding was held in Hawaii.

Hiroshi

Thank you very much, Hiroshi. And that's a very interesting story you told about the Japanese couple. Hawatt ... beautiful! I spent a month in Japan in 1967 - you have a very beautiful country!

Thank you again for your wonderful comments!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops