<< ACW could find the temple as well? >>

The ACW actually creates a tempo map for the song. It determines the key signature and decodes the chords and imports all of this information into your BIAB or RB song.

I recommend you practice with the ACW before just jumping into a project. It is a bit of a learned skill. A good way to practice is to download songs from the User Showcase Forum. Find songs that provide the key, tempo information and that will help you since you will have accurate information to compare about the song and the ACW decoding. I've also found the ACW seems to decode BIAB songs quite accurately as opposed to some commercial tracks that may have dozens of tracks that interfere with the decoding process.

<< That multi riff thing sounds appealing! Sometimes is a lot of hit-and-miss putting together a solo.>>

Multi fiff really helps with solo's.

Here is a song I did in 2015 that I created the guitar solos and fills using the multi riff feature. Since Multi Riff provides seven choices per use, this song had a minimum of 126 passages to select from for the final solo comp. I also used mult rif for the sax soloist in addition to the guitars.

SAY I DO

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.