Many thanks for all the kind words here. I also passed along compliments to Denise and her friend, without whom the concert could not happen. I think Pat gives me too much credit and not enough to his skills as an interviewer. Each of you will discover a warm, meticulous, and introspective friend when you meet him.

Let us not overlook that Pat singlehandedly has made great effort to bring us together. I truly treasure that.

When you finally see video of the concert from Pat, or audio from Mario, I hope it lives up to all the hype. I don't usually care about documenting my live events because as Pat mentioned, we don't rehearse. This is intentional, to give us spontaneity, and because I hire players who can do it, but we still have train wrecks on stage.

The delay in posting video is entirely on me. I went immediately to playing piccolo trumpet in a church service to three big band concerts this week. When I come up for air, I'll give Pat my opinions on posting them. I want to emphasize the originals I wrote, because they were composed in BIAB.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors