Hi,

We use a combination of BIAB generated backing tracks, MIDI sequences, live guitar and some "karaoke" backing tracks.

RealBand opens and plays the karaoke .mp3 tracks and opens the associated .cdg file and shows the Karaoke window and the sync'd lyrics. Life is good. It's handy to have the sync'd lyrics when learning a new song.

I'm trying to find a way, if possible, to save the track as a .SEQ file and then when opening it again still have access to the lyrics. This is primarily for use while learning a new song, and I'm doing things like changing the gain on the track, so it is nicer to have it loaded into the RB.

The problem is that RB doesn't attempt to open the associated .cdg file when loading the .SEQ file, so that doesn't work. So far I haven't found any option to open the .cdg file separately after loading the .SEQ file.

Has anyone tried this, and if so were you able to find a solution? It's mainly an annoyance, and there are several ways I can work around it, but I would prefer to do it with RB.

The only reason I run Windoze is for BIAB and RB. Otherwise I run Linux, and I really don't want to install a bunch of other software on Windoze just for something I do occasionally.

Thanks,