Since Matt and his wife Denise are local celebrities, the stores around Lake George NY carry their CDs. I bought Matt's and have been listening to it in my car. Man, that's my idea of good music! I've heard Matt on Pandora before, but Pandora has the annoying trait of playing one or two songs you asked for, then branching to other peoples' music.

Playing Matt's CD, one song after another has been fun. Not only does it reinforce what most of us already know (BIAB is great software for writing songs) but it also makes me more aware of the man's raw talent. Here is a link to his web page:

http://www.mattfinley.com/

Likewise, Matt's wife Denise also has a web presence. All of her songs are available for listening or buying, and both web sites are well worth visiting!

www.denisejordanfinley.com/

This is more comprehensive than the link I posted previously to her Youtube channel, which does not represent her full body of work.

Sorry if all this posting about the Finleys makes me look like a fan, but I know the members of this forum have an investment in one another, and an appreciation for good music. It never hurts to acknowledge and respect the music work of a good friend... especially when it's this good!