Glad to do it.

I fully understand that going cross platform from MAC to PC could can be a deal breaker. The only reason it wasn't for my Pastor, he got Biab for free and the cost of the PC was less than the Biab version he got. He also walked away with a computer dedicated to just music...

Considering the quality of your work, you're not missing much more than convenience. I've never seen a review or comment on one of your song posts where someone said, "Great song, but I'm hearing some Multi Riff opportunities that would have sent this song over the top."

As for photography, check out gigapans if you are not familiar with them. You can see gigapan photos at www.gigapan.com I take gigapan photos and it is a very satisfying and rewarding genre of the photography hobby. As you will see, they are great for mountainous locations. From the main screen, there is a search box and the word 'gigapans' should be listed as the search perimeter. Just click on the magnifying glass and it will open the browser for the latest gigapan posts. Enter my name, first and last in lower case and it should take to a few I posted as I was learning how to use the equipment.

Charlie

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 08/10/17 01:16 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.