Here is the first of several videos I'll be posting. This song is called LAST DAY OF SUMMER, and it was written by Matt Finley using Band In A Box software, so I think it deserves a spot here on this forum:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iv44yw1mbpfd6av/LastDayOfSummer.mp4?dl=0

As noted previously, the band does not practice before this performance! They have a pre-concert meeting in which Matt goes over hand signals etc, and the rest is a combination of improvisation and chart reading! (charts prepared by Matt of course!)

During Matt Finley's concert in Lake George, it was my goal to record everything, then post links for anybody who wanted to hear Matt's music, but who wasn't able to attend. Unfortunately, I had some technical difficulties. My camera battery ran out, so I missed parts of a couple of songs.

Also, all the swivel joints on my camera tripod were really sticky, so transitions were very jerky instead of being smooth. I used software to stabilize the footage to whatever extent is possible, but I'm going to apologize in advance for the poor quality of the video. Parts of the following video were so chaotic that I just replaced the footage with still shots.

The good news is that the main event is the music, not the video, and I thought that the sound came out reasonably well considering the fact that it was just whatever my camera's cheap built-in mic picked up.

More video to come, as time allows!