Man, I thought this song was done a while ago! Nice to see it pop back on the front page again smile

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Dave, great song, vocal, performance, mix and overall sound. The guitars do sound exceptionally good and I also agree with Bob's Ann Wilson comparison. Keep on rockin' Torrey.

Thanks very much Torrey!

Originally Posted By: Sergio Guarneri

Beautiful song. Great guitar playing and great vocal.

Sergio

Thanks for taking the time to listen and leave a comment, we appreciate it!

Originally Posted By: bluage
Mr. Bell and Ms. Spruit:

Yeah, this is "rock" all right, as in a big, hard n' heavy one lobbed from my speakers that landed up-side my head -- !thunk!

The imagery of the lyrics in "The Bullet" are as stark, as searing and surreal as a nightscape glimpsed between flashes of lightning, and Ms. Spruit lashes each word out as though she's lived them.

And while I agree with Greg Johnson's statement that the lyrics had "just the right amount of "meaning" vs. ambiguity for the listener to fill in the blank," there's no doubt in my mind that we're talkin' 'bout some kind of armor-plated love, here.

Five guitar tracks, Mr. Bell??? You should be recording RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box, so we could use them.

Bruised, but not battered,

LOREN

I really like your writing style, you have real talent there. Made me smile to read your comments and I'll pass them along to Chris as well.

Thanks! smile