First of all, I must clarify that I am primarily a Mac user and currently have the Mac 2017 Everything PAK. I bought the basic pro Windows version just to have it on my Surface Pro. I also have RealBand installed but have never used it. (I got the SP3 specifically for digital art, but I just found some YouTube tuts on using it for music production. Interesting. And I have been able to use my 27" iMac as a monitor via the Microsoft Desktop app.)

I have a really old version of Power Tracks that I never even installed back when I was using Parallels on my Mac. I still don't think I would have any use for it at this point, but RealBand could be interesting. I'm just not sure if it's worth my time and effort but your post got me thinking.

I do have WinOnX installed on my other Mac and I get fairly good results running some older PGMusic Windows apps on it, e.g. Jazz Guitarist Master Class, Rock Guitarist, etc. In my experience, WinOnX is not perfect but it's a lot cheaper and easier than Parallels.

Re: what's not working, I know my statement was vague but I was referring to WineBottler (and it's probably user error.) So far I WAS able to get Chordpulse running using WineBottler, which is cool, but I tried several of my old PGMusic apps with no success. I selected Windows 98 in WineBottler because these apps are dated 1999...but maybe there are some other settings I need to change because they're so old. I'm intrigued by the possibilities though and I've found several YouTube tutorials on Wine Bottler so later this week I will try it again after viewing the tuts. Still don't know if I'd want to bother with RealBand, but it would be cool to be able to run a few of the other apps I mentioned as "native" apps without having to use the slow & clunky WinOnX interface.

I do appreciate your expertise and willingness to help. I may be back with more questions after I view the tuts and give it another go.

UltraPAK 2021, 27" late 2012 iMac, 16 GB RAM, OSX 10.15.7
Logic Pro X 10.6.3