"dani48"...

I have listened to "Nose to Nose" three times, now, and I'm listening to it as I write these comments.

I'd be willing to bet that there are a whole bunch of single (or not!) women out there who visit the "User's Forum" anonymously looking for guys who compose songs that feel and sound as fresh and innocent as "Nose to Nose" blush ! The sweetness and sensitivity of so many of the "love songs" written by men on the forum would surely lure even the most jaded and lonesome female hearts.

"dani48", you ain't forgot a dog-gone thing about what makes "love" the life-long pursuit of every single human being on this planet, and your use of the "Motown" style resurrects all the youthfully romantic excitement of that era. The rhythm is as infectious as gospel hand-claps, the chord changes are joyfully expressive of the sentiments conveyed by the lyrics, and your vocal and harmony effects are just plain ol' fun.

Sweet!

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".