Video Track, Rharv:
Thank you for your response. I just assumed that there would be some selections that you could choose from to help BIAB determine any constraints that you would wish to apply.

I do not know that much about music theory concerning all of the possible chord inversions and substitutions and other variations.

The result of the audio chord wizard seems to give back some complicated chord notations. Say for example it gives: Bbsus, Fm6, Eb7, E7B9. I was looking for something maybe more simple such as Bb, Fm, Eb. On the last one maybe a Eb or Bb would work. I am not sure what to do here. I was hoping that BIAB would allow me to restrict the results to just the basic notes in a key, which in this case is Eb.

If I knew what the chords should be then I could go in and just change them. But I am working to a unknown here.

What I am trying to do is get the chords to a song that has a very simple rhythm to it played on a Ukulele. On a pedal steel guitar we usually just use 3 picks to pick our chords.

The following is a link to a YouTube video. Right at the beginning there are a couple of strums on the Ukulele. Nothing fancy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHrtgjiPNUA

I bought BIAB last year and only installed it the other day, so there is a lot to learn.
Any help would be most appreciated.