Dear Ms. Janice & "Bud"...

Whoa. Your comment on "I Remember Wes" was so perceptive that it was uncanny in its accuracy!

What you said about "...to give the listen(er) the impression that all of the participants have been working together for years." -- well, that is EXACTLY what I wanted to achieve with Band-in-a-Box in this version of the composition.

I wanted it to emulate the style of slickly produced jazz-music-with-orchestra albums featuring big name musicians that proliferated in the late 50's, 60's and early 70's on record labels such as Verve and CTI.

But even more than that -- and this is where your insight was so surprisingly "on point" -- I wanted it to sound like what you would see if ever you were lucky enough to be present at a jazz album recording session: musicians with distinct personalities playing to, and for each other, in a groove that they knew and loved.

Ms. Janice and Bud, you got "it", what I was trying to create. Thank you both for opening yourselves up to the music and returning such meaningful and much appreciated feedback.

Most sincerely and respectfully,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".