Well, I ran the "Return To Factory Settings" routine, spot checked 7 songs and though I was good-to-go but as soon as I settled down to start to work again on the project, the 8-bar auto-stop thing happened again on the very next two songs after I posted my thank you note to Matt! (:-(

Although this auto-stopping thing, which just started today, is not the most serious problem I've ever faced, I still, nevertheless, would love to know how to disable it and have the program return to playing EVERY song 100% all the way through on the first Load/Play/Generate button press.

Are there any other ideas of what might be causing this preview mode to invoke itself on some songs and not others? I can't tell or predict the song(s) on which it's going to happen.

The only thing that has changed regarding my computer system environment since yesterday is the fact that I cloned my C drive and started working off of the clone...

(Could that be the reason!?) I don't see a nexus there but I'm a complete neophyte when it comes to the program code and technical workings that go on behind-the-scenes. I'm all at sea here. Any other ideas of how I might shut that preview mode down would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance again for any kind assistance.

None of us knows what all of us knows.